Thursday, December 11, 2014

SyncTech - A Web & Mobile software development company

I co-founded SyncTech Solutions along with my two friends Arsalan & Saeed in March 2011, with only investment of 3000 PKR equally distributed. Allhumdolillah, it's now worth 1000 time more than that. It started with the aim of providing software development for small project from 5000 pkr, however; since than I hardly remember getting anything more than 1 or 2 projects in that range. What our focus was to only work on our marketing till we get a good project and once we get them, we will turn our focus on to extra ordinary services and build trust, that is what we did. There are ups and downs and still long way to go, but eventually companies got to know us with a good name. Profit for us was always secondary. This is was paid us back. At that we surly had done things that we can recall as stupid acts, bud surly it was a learning curve and Allah had help us in all the time through.

It is now that we have experience team and partners. We are not only limited to software development but Enterprise communication system is our niche and in addition to these, we also providing consultancy for Data center solution, networking, ERP and customize solutions. For more information on our services visit www.synctechsol.com.

What I have realized is that, continues hardworking with dedication always payback. I'm quite relaxed, while most probably working much harder than people who are employed with other. Yes I have to work on my Time Management and proper visioning of myself and company. I have improved in that section but still have room for improvement, but with just a little improvement, I can see a very huge change in everything in my life.

I will encourage all youngsters and start-ups to plan and focus on being a entrepreneur, it's not an easy job but it's fun and returns higher pay back. I'm still on the lower end of the ladder, but not loosing hope and pray that I can carry on with this motivation not matter how much time it takes for the result that I'm aiming for. I all the readers to remember me in your dua's (prayers) that I keep up with this spirit and reach the my destination and hereafter.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment