Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New world order equals to googles world.

For some odd reason google.com is the only place left where human have to think, where they only think to make such things that will help rest of the world not to think.

After seeing some of these video, I came to conclusion that soon google will ask you not to even wake up and just program your brain for the right thing on the right time and you would to go Switzerland for your honeymoon with out a wife without buying tickets or making arrangement for visa even not worrying about packing you luggage.

Now this is something I had been expecting long time google was the only one to bring it out.


param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hhgfz0zPmH4&hl=en_US&fs=1&">
No words for this.


Where I'm only trying to cope up with the new invention, they are not slowing down with new bees. So I guess I would just wait and relax to see what's coming in the picture next.

No comments:

Post a Comment