Monday, July 13, 2009

Ping.fm

Last night I said to my friend, there should be something online which could manage all my social networking. I happen to search youtube for some some facebook videos and clicked on a video which mentioned something about ping.fm. At first I was only waiting for the video to get over but when the voice said you can manage all your social networking from ping.fm. That is what caught my attention and I was forced to click back on the video and watch it over again.

Ping.fm, so far I'm still searching for tools and features but for now what I found is that I can update status for my Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and I can also write blogs from ping.fm, just like this one, which I'm writing from ping.fm. It has many other social networking sites and blogger like blogger.com and wordpress.com.

The only main thing I would miss here is my friends update on the other sites. But we can't get everything all the time. I did not lost my hopes, I'm sure there must be something out there already or would be soon.

1 comment: